- Healthy foreigners who are willing to observe Chinese laws and regulations, as well as those of BNU;
- Between 18 and 60 years old;
- Students must hold medical and accident insurance for the duration of their studies at BNU.
Applicants must fill in the online registration form at: http://www.bnulxsh.com/short. On completion of the application form, the form should be printed off and signed by the applicant and his/her guarantor. Students must then use the online registration system to upload the registration form and a photocopy of the applicant’s passport (faxed copies sent to the International Students Office will also be accepted).
Note: The quota of applicants is limited
BNU can allocate accommodation for short-term Chinese language students. The cost of this accommodation is 120 RMB/person/day (standard double room). Students who wish to stay in BNU’s international student dorms should complete the accommodation booking form on line and pay the accommodation fees when you check in.
Fees (Currency: RMB):
- Application fee(payment online):350 RMB/person
- Tuition fees(payment online):2300RMB for 2 weeks, 2900RMB for 3 weeks, 3500RMB for 4 weeks, 4125RMB for 5 weeks.
- Activity fees(payment online):600 RMB/person
The Office of International Scholars and Students' Affairs, Beijing Normal University, 19 Xinjiekouwai Street, Haidian District, Beijing, China (Postcode: 100875)